Arctic Silver 5 Thermal Compound for CPU and Chipset Coolers , 3.5g - 12708
- Made With 99.9% Pure Silver: Arctic Silver 5 uses three unique shapes and sizes of pure silver particles to maximize particle-to-particle contact area and thermal transfer.
- High-Density: Arctic Silver 5 contains over 88% thermally conductive filler by weight. In addition to micronized silver, Arctic Silver 5 also contains sub-micron zinc oxide, aluminum oxide and boron nitride particles. These thermally-enhanced ceramic particles improve the compound's performance and long-term stability.
- Controlled Triple-Phase Viscosity: Arctic Silver 5 does not contain any silicone. The suspension fluid is a proprietary mixture of advanced polysynthetic oils that work together to provide three distinctive functional phases. As it comes from the syringe, Arctic Silver 5's consistency is engineered for easy application. During the CPU's initial use, the compound thins out to enhance the filling of the microscopic valleys and ensure the best physical contact between the heatsink and the CPU core. Then the compound thickens slightly over the next 50 to 200 hours of use to its final consistency designed for long-term stability.
- Not Electrically Conductive: Arctic Silver 5 was formulated to conduct heat, not electricity.
- Absolute Stability: Arctic Silver 5 will not separate, run, migrate, or bleed.
Availability: In stock
- Thermal Conductance - >350000W/m2C
- Thermal Resisitance - <0.0045C-in2/Watt
- Average Particle Size - <0.49 Microns
- Extended Temperature Limits - Peak: -50C to >180C ~ Long Term: -50C to 130C
- Performance - 3 to 12 degress centigrade lower CPU full load core temperatures than standard thermal compounds
- Coverage Area - 3.5 Gram tube contains enough to cover 15 to 25 CPU Cores
- Warranty - 24 months